More Memorization Yay~!!!
So like the English Alphabet there are vowels like aeiou and sometimes y~
Well so does korean. which is why Korean is so unique because the Korean Alphabet has an alphabet unlike Chinese and Japanese there are Kanji, and strokes and something whatnots. ( so hard to learn~ TT^TT)
1) ㅏ[a]as in when you say Ahhhh~ when you realize something
2) ㅑ[ya]as in YAHH!! “Hey you” in those Korean Dramas
ㅘ [wa] as in Watermelon.
3) ㅓ[ŏ] as in uhhh… when you see your crush and have nothing to say
4) ㅕ[yŏ]as in yeoja: girl in korean
ㅝ [wŏ] as in Whoa~ there girlfriend
5) ㅗ [o] as in Oh oh oh oh oh Oppa reul saranghae from SNSD’s OH!
6) ㅛ [yo] as in A-yo~ Finally~
7) ㅜ [u] as in OooooOoo when you your friend gets in trouble or something
8) ㅠ [yu] as in You, like you reading this or IU
ㅔ [e] as in Eh~ alright
ㅖ [ye] as in Oh~ Yeah~ ( MBLAQ’s Song Oh YEAH)
ㅞ [we] as in “wae” ummm like TVXQ’s why? Wae. this is hard to find similar words
ㅚ [oe] same as wae
ㅐ[ae]same as eh~
ㅒ [yae]same as Oh yeah
ㅙ [wae] as in “wae” again
10) ㅣ[i], as in the ee in Feet
ㅟ [wi] as in “weeee~” i’m swinging on a swing look at me weee~
11) ㅡ [ŭ]as in ueehhh like you don’t know what do to in a situation not Uhhhh like you’re dumbfounded
ㅢ [ŭi] this is a little difficult.. its the ueehhh and eeee at the same time or one after the other really fast.. so its like you are doing the martial arts grunt ueeeeh-eeee!
CONFUSING?? Yeah i thought so too. just write these out and memorize with the consonants… the ones numbered are the more important vowels so don’t worry.
Any questions? Just ask!